Japan is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian continent and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea in the south.
WHY STUDY IN JAPAN?
- World’s most recognised education system
- Qualifications widely recognized and respected internationally
- Cost of education is cheaper as compared to US/ Europe
- Fee payment only on visa approval
- Cost effective industry endorsed programs for engineers
- Skill shortage across various sectors therefore high demand for fresh graduates
- Population: 126.8 million
- Climate - temperate with four distinct seasons.
- Capital City: Tokiyo
- Largest City: Tokiyo
- Official Language: Japanese
- Currency: Japanese yen (¥)
- AL's or above
- NAT 5 or JLPT
- 28 hours part time work rights
- full time work rights during vacation
- April / July /October