Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and northward into the Arctic Ocean, making it the world's second-largest country by total area, with the world's longest coastline. It is known to be highly tolerant of immigrants. It is a safe and peaceful country for students to experience.
Today, Canada still attracts many newcomers because of their: natural beauty, wide-open spaces, mountains, trees, and lakes. free society with fundamental human rights enshrined in a Charter of Rights and Freedoms. political stability with excellent business opportunities and a strong banking system.
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
- Enjoy Canadian renowned quality of life. You'll find a high standard of living in Canada.
- Qualifications widely recognized and respected internationally.
- Find flexible and high-quality education options.
- Experience memorable adventures
- Once you acquire a post-graduation permit and get your PR through the Canadian Experience Class.
- Population: 38.25 million
- Climate - Winters and short, cool summers
- Capital City: Ottawa
- Largest City: Toronto
- Official Language: English & French
- Currency: Canadian Dollars CAD
- OL's & AL's or above
- IELTS 6.0each band & 6.5 overall
- 20 hours part time work rights
- full time work rights during vacation
- After degree job hunting visa
- Every two months (Depending on the program availabilities of the Universities / Colleges)