Study in UK – University of South Wales
At the University of South Wales, it’s all about being bold, independent and fulfilling your potential. We are one of the largest universities in the UK, offering our students excellent opportunities and prospects.
Our industry connections and emphasis on equipping students with real world experiences make our graduates among the most employable in the UK.
A course at USW is more than just a degree. Inside and outside the classroom, we help you achieve your potential professionally and personally. Here’s what you need to know about studying here.
- Scholarships up to £2500
- Early Bird scholarship up to £1000 for students enrolling by 17th July 2020
- Part time work options up to 20 hours and full time work rights during vacations
- Graduates, Graduating after September of 2021 will be eligible for 2 your Post study Work Visa
- Financial requirement for Visa is very minimum – Bank Balance of 28 days for funds
- Income statements not required
- Career Support and encouragement provided within Universities with Free interview training, membership to student hubs
- Accommodation and settling down options by University and free Airport pickups
- IELTS Not compulsory * with conditions
- Age Limit – Not applicable * with conditions
- Advance Level or equal qualification for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Bachelor Degree for Post graduate or Masters Programmes